AKS Engineering & Forestry, LLC, is seeking a full-time Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our established marketing team. Because we have team members in both locations, we are open to you working out of either the Tualatin, Oregon, or Vancouver, Washington office. Our team works together to produce high-quality proposals, rosters, and statements of qualifications supporting our business development efforts. We are highly selective of the projects we pursue as our emphasis is on building long-term client relationships and strategic growth. Our fast-paced environment will have you working directly with owners, project managers, and technical staff in all four AKS offices.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Two to eight years of A/E/C experience developing customized Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) proposals for local, state, and federal agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, or a related combination of education and experience preferred.
- Self-starter that must be able to work independently but function as part of an integrated team.
- Ability to develop a fundamental understanding of all aspects of AKS’ business and be able to clearly communicate that understanding verbally and in writing.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with CRM (Cosential) preferred.
- Personal responsibility for completing quality work within budgets and timelines
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Extremely organized with strong time management skills.
- Ability to flexibly adapt to fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
Working with a collaborative team, you will include focus on producing high-quality proposals, rosters, resumes, and project descriptions in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Qualifications (RFQs). With direct supervision, you will be responsible for managing all stages of the proposal development process, including preparing and developing content, graphic design, and layout; ensuring compliance with solicitation documents; editing; producing the final document; and any other required materials for delivery to the client within the required timeframes. The position will require the ability to interact with all levels of staff, especially middle and senior management, as well as with the marketing team. Responsibilities will include:
- Strategizing, writing, and editing content for proposals, qualification packages, resumes, project descriptions, award submittals, and presentations.
- Research/track project and business development opportunities.
- Drafting proposal development plans and communicating with technical and marketing staff regarding details about proposal schedules and action items.
- Completing online vendor registrations that establish AKS as a preferred supplier of professional services.
- Helping improve our Writing Style Guide and company-wide branding standards.
- Maintaining data in firm-wide client relationship management software Cosential, including project photography, project descriptions, resumes, qualifications, and awards.
- Applying information from technical personnel and other sources; coordinating with subconsultants; and editing proposal text in a unified voice and persuasive style.
- Guiding interview strategy and preparation meetings; preparing presentation and interview materials.
- Doing what needs to be done.
Tualatin, Oregon or Vancouver, Washington