Mark your calendars for AKS’ most delicious event of the year! Clients, friends, and families are all invited to join us for the 12th Annual AKS Crawfish, Brew & BBQ. We will be flying in our crawfish straight from the Gulf Coast and serving it up right with all the fixin’s. Additionally, we will have a wide variety of craft brew, some homebrews, and a delicious assortment of BBQ. So round up the whole family and join AKS for an afternoon of food and fun!
AKS Tualatin Office
12965 SW Herman Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
Friday, June 19, 2020
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Is this event free?
- Yes, the AKS Crawfish event is an invitation-only event and is our way of thanking our clients for their business. It is completely free of charge.
Where do I park?
- Our assigned parking attendants will be at the top of the driveway to assist you with parking. We will have spots available near our office and in the parking lots of our neighbors. Overflow parking will be at the field at the top of Herman Road.
- We also have handicap parking available. Just let our parking attendants know when you drive in.
Are kids allowed?
- YES! We welcome kids of all ages. Childcare will be provided for our youngest guests, as well as supervised kids activities.
Can I bring guests?
- Yes! Guests are welcome. Please RSVP the number of guests and their names by emailing RSVP@aks-eng.com so we can prepare name tags for them.
What if I can’t drive home?
- Ride sharing services will be available at no cost to you. Just find any AKS employee or visit our Welcome Tent for information.
What food will be available?
- We will have a large spread of food available. Including fresh cooked crawfish and an array of BBQ meats and sides.
- Menu to include:
- Crawfish with all the fixin’s
- BBQ Ribs
- BBQ Brisket
- BBQ Smokies
- Mac & Cheese Bar
- Potato Salad
- Dessert includes an Ice Cream Truck and Kona Shaved Ice
Where do I RSVP?
- If you have received this email, you are registered. If you have additional registration questions you may email RSVP@aks-eng.com or call Cathy Roper at 503-563-6151.
What if it rains?
- Our event will happen rain or shine! We have tents, coverings, and heaters for any type of weather.
Are dogs allowed?
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed if kept on a leash.
How do we check in?
- When arriving at our office, you will see our Welcome Tent. Give your name to one our Welcome Team Members and they will check you in and print a name badge for you. Grab a commemorative AKS pint glass and a koozie and head on into the event!
What if I don’t know how to eat Crawfish?
- We will have AKS employees at the crawfish eating tables who will be available to teach you the proper way to eat crawfish. We also have informational signs and posters near the Crawfish area for reference.
Who would I contact directly for other specific questions or concerns?
- Feel free to send any questions directly to Cathy Roper at RSVP@aks-eng.com.